Random Posts

Breaking

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

What is the meaning of (You have A New friend Suggestion)

What is the meaning of (you have a new friend Suggestion




facebook 'the people you know' is an Idiot that is harmless, even if it is a bit formal - 'come to the party!  There will be so many people you know!  '- But in the past few years it has become synonymous with the veil of a properly suggested Friendship featuring people who, yes, you know but, my God, how does Facebook know you know them?  Are you ?!

  The Official Facebook line, on their help page, explains how they select your recommended friends, 'mutual friends, work and education information, networks you are a part of, and many more.  Other factors' make the choice.  These are the "other factors" that are most interesting, considering how much they are confused by God.


Friend Suggestion

Just a brief scan of my current recommended friends, there are at least three people I haven't met, I never worked together, we never went to the same school, no mutual contact with me  No friends and they're not in my contacts.  One of them is someone I am very sure of, after a quick search on other social media sites, he is currently viewing my past.  So why is he being suggested ?!  Does this have to do with the 'other factors' mentioned by Facebook?  I don't know it!  We were once in the same cafe?  Is she, completely understandably, freaking me out?  Have we finally found the exact answer that you can tell when people look at my profile ?!

  Lots of questions, and lots of conspiracy theories.  Thankfully, I've done hysterical research, so when that guy was asleep with you who never looked back and you couldn't stop your recommended friends from thinking about popups, you need to  do not have.


Who watch your Facebook Profile

  Are your recommended friends based on where you were?

'In one of the best ER events, it doesn't make sense, stop it', Facebook revealed in 2016 that location data for potential friends was a factor, before it returned a few days later.  To be taken and said they do not do at all.  t cool

  There were several slightly annoying reports of how easily the predicted algorithm is correct.  Violet Blue, a cybercrime reporter, tweeted, 'Seriously, a lot of reporters ask me, why are they useless, why Facebook is recommending their secure sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment